The My FLP Application is available to all current members of Firearms Legal Protection. Sign in with your email address and password to view all content
This application empowers the CCW (concealed or open carry permit) holder by giving you the direct information that you need to follow the maze of arcane, complicated, and dissimilar gun laws in each state and in each situation. It provides all this information with an easy-to-use User Interface. Laws are updated monthly or more frequently!
This application comes with many features for current Firearms Legal Protection members:
• A convenient map, useful in planning a trip. Choose (and save) your current license or permits (both Resident and Non-Resident) to see which states recognize your permits. Shows a map (and list) of States in which you can legally carry.
• Access and review the relevant firearm laws and gun prohibitions for every state. Provides direct links to the laws themselves and the pertinent federal laws.
• Convenient monthly (or better) updates downloaded directly to your phone. These changes stay with the app, and are available offline once downloaded!
• Compiled list of “best” links (State Statutes for each state, Direct Reciprocity Information, CCW Application forms, State FAQs)
• Interactive state maps showing the states recognizing a specific permit, all the permits that a specific state allows, state map of type of permit available, map of states recognizing your permits.
• Save your list of permits for easy recognition. Allows you to store your permit number, expiration and notes.
Disclaimer: This application attempts to provide information on the most recent and relevant laws and statutes, as well as up-to-date information on areas which allow and, or prohibit carry. However, laws can change or be omitted, and many rules and reciprocity decisions are reliant on AG and other state opinions. The authors imply no warranty regarding the accuracy or applicability of the information contained within, and linked to from, the MY FLP application. This application makes no representation regarding the ability to legally carry in any local or situation and does not constitute legal advice.\nThis application only provides text of the laws for you to review for educational purposes, and does not take the place of legal counsel. By downloading this application, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for abiding by all laws and rulings, you voluntarily accept all disclaimers, and you agree to hold the MY FLP application authors and owners harmless and without liability from any losses, expenses, claims and damages of any nature. The authors, owners and developers of this application hereby disclaim all responsibility and liability for this application, its content, and its use. When transporting a firearm or carrying (either concealed or open) into any area or state, it is your duty to contact local law enforcement or legal counsel regarding any questions. This application does have links and contact information for relevant state offices in every state.